Heb. 4:14-16– Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
In these verses we are reminded of Who we have believed in, how He knows what we’re going through, and the privilege afforded us as believers. Too often we lose sight of the access available and end up struggling needlessly when victory awaits at the throne of grace!
At the Throne of Grace!
*at the throne there’s a…
1. Fountain that never runs dry!
2. Father who’s never fails!
3. Friend who never forsakes!
4. Foundation that never gives away!
5. Future that never fades! Oh that we’d make it a daily regiment to go by the throne and load up on God’s Grace! -Pastor Doug Foster